06:00 - BREAKFAST
Well thankfully the night before someone left me a few little surprises in my kitchen. Packets of dried fruit to put in my porridge of a morning. :D I wanted to go for simplicity instead of just throwing in a multitude of flavours, so I just went with the humble apricot (one of my favourite fruits). I put them in for the whole cooking process so they were nice and soft and the apricot flavour went right through whole dish. It was great and masked the flavour of the protein powder. Not that the protein powder is a bad taste, it was just getting boring.
10:00 - MORNING TEA
Ham and Salad wrap.
The ham I bought from the supermarket the other day needed to be used up. Bring on the soup making this weekend I say. I'm looking forward to something very quick and hot.
13:00 - LUNCH
Chicken and Sweetcorn soup
Chicken with Palace Sauce and Steam rice
Diet Coke
We had to go out for a team lunch. It was a Chinese restaurant and the lunch special is pretty standard. Couldn't make much of a choice here and to be honest, been ages since I'd eaten the stuff. Afterwards I remembered why it had been ages since I ate there.
NO AFTERNOON TEA
Was still feeling rather bloated from lunch.
18:00 - DINNER
Thai Fish Cakes with baked spud and vegies
The two left over fish cakes needed to be eaten. I really need to try and avoid the carbs outside of my training time.
NO POST DINNER
Fell asleep in the chair again.
SUMMARY
Another not so good day. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment